Thursday, November 20, 2008

We're Outta Here!

This will be my last post for a week and a half!
-
We are leaving in about 2 1/2 hours for Colorado!!!!

We will be spending Cassidee's 3rd and Cason's 1st Thanksgiving at my cousin's house.
We'll enjoy some food, fun, family, and SKIING!
I haven't gotten to ski at all since before I had Cassidee, so you know it's been a while!

Pray for a "quick" trip for us tonight. I have absolutely no idea how the kids will do in the car.....although we are prepared for the worst, so it can't be as bad as we think, right?!
I'm actually not worried about Cassidee, she is a great car rider.....she has been all her life. But, Cason, well, who knows!
Pray for safe driving for us, and for the rest of my family coming up at all different times next week, and pray that no one gets hurt skiing!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm so jelous! :) Have fun!!!

Ashley said...

Be safe and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and tell everyone hi for me!

Melissa Taylor said...

I'm not jealous - I am in Colorado right now myself :)