Saturday, February 28, 2009

Too busy to blog!


Jeremy and I are living it up in Utah right now with some fun friends. We are staying in an amazing condo with a gorgeous view of Park City. We've skied.....okay, they've skied for 3 days. I did ski one day, but just don't find enough enjoyment in it anymore to spend money on it. I've enjoyed lounging around the great house, taking some good naps, and today I toured Olympic Park all by myself. That was one of the coolest places I've ever been in my whole life. I got to stand at the very top of the 120 meter Nordic jump ramp where the Olympic athletes stood in 2002, got to watch some of the Junior National Championship Luge competition that was being held when I was there, got to meet the actual announcer of the 2002 winter Olympics......anyway, more on that later with cool pictures included. For now, I'm off to nap until it's time to pick the others up from the ski resort!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I have been there too. It is beautiful and so cool. The bobsled is worth it! :)

We stayed at the place lots of big wigs stay for Sundance. It was cool

Laurie said...

I am glad you found your life long dream...today!!!