Saturday, April 11, 2009

Momma takes a break!

You moms know what it's like to need 5 minutes to yourself sometimes. Whether it's cooking supper, making lunches, folding laundry, or even just taking a shower, sometimes you have to find ways to occupy the kids for a few minutes. Cassidee's latest favorite is StarFall. She is addicted. And now that she can navigate the laptop on her own, it is my way of getting those 5 minutes I need. A big thanks to Christine for introducing us to StarFall. If you don't know what it is, check it out. Your kids will love it!

And I love the fact that she gets so excited and proud of herself when she gets something right!
Now, if I could only get Cason to be still then I'd really have 5 minutes to myself! :)

-

I did get another break yesterday when everyone else in the house took naps for a couple of hours. I wasn't really aware that they were all together at first, but hey, whatever works!


I love my little sleeping beauties.....and Jeremy! :)


6 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay Cass! Now, if only you girls could somehow play TOGETHER online! We miss y'all!!

Amber said...

Starfall is wonderful! I absolutely love it.

Addison said...

Love the one of all of them sleeping. That's my absolute favorite thing about motherhood. Not just the obvious of them sleeping, but the sweetness behind it. And to add a Daddy in the picture, well, that just melts my heart. God is good!!!

Love yall.

Bunch of Oranges said...

The napping one is my kind of pic! Cherish them! :)

Christine said...

You got 5 whole minutes! I am jealous.

Love starfall, love the picture of them all sleeping more!

Mary said...

Dane's a huge fan of Starfall, too! I felt kinda bad one day because he stayed on it for over an hour! Your kids are so cute. Dane still talks about his Camp Deer Run friend Cassidee.