Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa!

Cassidee was lucky enough to get to see Santa many times this year. Between seeing him at Bass Pro, at her school, at Casa Manana, and again at Noteboom Lights, she's had ample opportunity to give him her "wish list" (that seems to be ever-changing!). Her hair wasn't done, and she was in her PJ's for the night, but who can pass up a (free) picture with Santa!
*And seriously, I just want to eat her here in this picture!
(I haven't said that much since she was a baby.....and Jeremy doesn't understand at all when I say that, but seriously.....)
Her exact words: I'm just gonna give you a hug in case I don't see you again for a little while!

The 4 of us!
Ignore Cason's "deer in the headlights" look.....atleast he wasn't crying in this picture!

Merry Christmas!