Sunday, May 09, 2010

Very First Ranger Game!

Do you ever expect much when you take your 1 & 4 year old to a new place where they have to sit in a little seat for 2 hours??? I don't! My expectations were super low. We would have to walk around, keep Cason from crawling around everwhere, leave by the 4th inning.......
None of that happened! They were GREAT! I wish you could have heard them cheer. And they totally entertained the people around us with their mad dancing skills! We left at 10:15, at the very end of the game! They did so good. I can't wait to go again!
-

It was Michael Young jersey night when we went. Needless to say, both kids have a Young jersey that will fit them when they are 10! Oh well!


We decided to picnic it with McDonalds instead of trying to buy food there. The kids were fine with that. I was just really craving a hot dog by the time we left. There is just something about eating a hot dog at a baseball game!


The kids did great waiting in line for the games they wanted to play. I'm glad I got a pic of the back of their shirts.


Cassidee really wanted to play the tee ball game. Cason has one at home so the kids knew what to do!


Except poor Cason is a lefty but I think the worker just assumed he was right handed and put him on that side. It took him a few swings to figure out how to hit it!


Cass also wanted to play a pitching game but she was disappointed she didn't hit the target. Miss Perfectionist!


Cutie pie with her daddy!
She had the best time and told us she can't wait to go back!


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: