Tuesday, October 05, 2010

My Loves!

My super talented sister Kelsey took some pictures of my kiddos and Blayze this weekend. I won't say that the session went perfectly smooth, but it is hysterical to think about what fools you make of yourselves while trying to get three kids to look in the same direction and smile! :)
-
(Sorry for the tiny pictures....I think they are in email resolution.... Click on them if you have time to see their sweet faces!)

Cason being patient while Cassidee gives him a kiss!

Pretty girl!


Three cutie pies!

Seriously, love these kids!!!

So sweet! Hope it lasts a while!
Cassidee and her baby Blayze!

Thanks for the fantastic pictures, Kelsey!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Precious, sweet pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing them.

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I can't believe how much they have grown since I last saw them. It's been too long!

the campbell family said...

those are precious! hope y'all have a wonderful time at disney world!