Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Cruisin' in 2010!

I know, I know. I hear it alot.....we go on cruises all the time! Yup...it's good to have travel agent friends!! :)
After doing this cruise 3 times, I don't have tons of pictures, but this time we did go with our good friends, the Way's, and I have some pictures of that!
-
On our boat to go snorkeling in Jamaica!
Wow, Amie makes me look really tan!!! ha!!!


This was a music cruise with Brandon Jenkins, Rich O'Toole, Sonny Burgess, and Stoney LaRue who played for our group. This was a late-night jam session! So awesome!

Julie, Kandace, and me

Singing around the piano bar!



On the beach in Cozumel....
The performers played there one morning! One of the best "concerts" I've ever been to!


Stoney LaRue


After the beach performance we went to the backside of Cozumel to Coconuts.
Jeremy found a good sleeping spot!

We love the Burgess'---Sonny and Donna

And our new friends Justin and Casey Frazell....listen to him on 95.9 The Ranch!

Stoney LaRue and his (teeny-tiny) wife Kandace!

Us with Brandon Jenkins
Next cruise...hopefully....August 2010!


No comments: