Sunday, July 10, 2011

How can it be? My baby is 3!!!

I can't believe we have already spent three years together, Cason Gage!


Our house hasn't been the same since you've come home with us!

Cassidee hasn't stopped kissing you yet!

This is still, by far, one of my most favorite pictures of the two of you---even if you do look like a baby monkey, Cason!


I like seeing pictures of you with your daddy.....although I love that you're really a "momma's boy!"

1st birthday fun!



This may be my 2nd favorite picture of you two!

You are always very sweet with each other.....almost always!


You love sports! I love hearing you say, "Hook - A - Horns!"



You always smile when I pull out my camera!





You like me to do your hair in a mohawk!


And, although you are very tough, you are such a wimp when it comes to fireworks!

You are not a fan of loud noises!

But, you do love the Rangers and you love going to the games in the summer!



Cason Gage,

You are so much fun to be with! You like going to school with your friends and you like playing outside, but you are most happy when you are with Cassidee!

We love you Cason!!!

Happy 3rd birthday, bubby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the most fantastic little grandson. We love you Cason! Nana and Poppy