Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Phone Dump--our past two weeks...

We have already taken two trips to Six Flags, once with the kids by myself! They are angels because I threaten to leave if they aren't!


Ferris Wheels never get old!


I lined up all my baby Broom's one night!


We had a fun few days with these BFFs!! That's another post dedicated to itself!!


Who wants to kiss those chocolate lips??!!


Our fence blew down in the windy storm we had!!


Manly little men and their tool! I love the upside down goggles!


Kinder still makes us tired! Luckily it was PJ day so she was ready for bed! :)


Daddy/Daughter date for my sweet SIX year old! I can't get over how pretty she is, or the fact that she's called Jeremy her "prince" ever since! :)))


New burp cloths I made for my sweet niece Jerney coming today! More pics and a post for her soon!


My sweet six year old had to write her first apology letter to her teacher for a less than stellar day in kindergarten. Let's just say we learned the extent of her laziness!! Ha!


Lastly, we begin our fourth season of soccer! Here I caught her face pre-sneeze, but she wanted a picture of her dirty knees! She got knocked down hard once and fell three other times in her game but got up and kept playing! Soccer stud! :)


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: