Sunday, December 02, 2012

Singing, Rockettes, ICE, and friends!

Cassidee's school did a fundraiser at Barnes and Nobel and the 1st graders performed some songs.


The kids and I rode on the CFD float in Coppells Christmas Parade.


These pictures before church today made my day---LOVE!


This handsome man was so excited to get his first belt to wear!!!


Daddy's girl for sure!


My handsome boys!


Love my little family!


We went to see the Rockettes today! Cassidee was beyond excited and loved the show!


Mommy and Cass


Memommy and Cass


Nana and Cass


Barbie and Cass


All of us...


We also celebrated Chad's 30th birthday--and took the kids to ICE at the Gaylord!
Here's our crazy crew!


My Christmas loves!


Sliding down the ice slide--Cass in the middle slide.


Crazy kids!


ICE is fun with friends!


:-)


Cassidee loves her Mr Chad!


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: