Friday, January 26, 2007

Merry-Go-Rounds--Farewells--and Bathroom Fun

We finally have Jeremy back home, Cassidee's all better, and things are getting back to normal in the Broom household....well, what's normal....
We had a snow day last Wednesday, but you can't keep us cooped up in the house!
We ended up at Grapevine Mills mall and Cassidee really, really wanted to ride the merry-go-round.
See, she's already trying to climb the fence to get on!
Buckle up!
While riding she rarely holds on and spends a lot of the time patting the horse.
Due to the bad weather on Wednesday, my youngest sister Kelsey didn't leave for London/Oxford until Thursday. It was fun to have one more night with her and her friend Kaylee.
Here we are at the airport. Cassidee is waving to anyone walking by....

Bye Aunt Kelsey---I'll see you in May!

Cassidee says, "My stroller is for me to push, not ride in!"
When we got back home I tried to get my house back in order after having extra people staying there for 2 days. I really wasn't surprised to walk in the bathroom and see her with a roll of toilet paper--still not sure how she got it off the wall-mounted holder....but, cute pictures anyway. I think almost every parent has the picture of their kid getting into the toilet paper. Cassidee didn't do much damage--I consider myself lucky--and I keep the bathroom door closed!
Oh, and she doesn't roll out tons of it. She pulls apart each individual square. Then she takes the square and pulls tiny pieces off of it. Still, I think I'm lucky compared to damage done by other kids with toilet paper!
She woke up with a cold in her eye/a clogged tear duct/something.....This is a pitiful picture, but taken, none the less, for her baby book.
This last picture is not remotely recent. I think it was taken in September. But, it was on my mom's camera. I was going through those pictures the other day and just thought she looked so big sitting up in this swing. She must have only been 6 months old here. She LOVES swinging and sliding down the slide. We can't wait for warmer weather so we can go to the park again!





3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a cutie pie! I didn't know Kelsey was going to London - how cool!

jennifer said...

Hi Kendra! This is Jennifer Rigoulot-we met at Ty and Janelle's wedding in Nashville. I am sure you remember the time we spent in the cry room in the back of the church! Anyway, we are friends with Maureen and I found your blog through hers. Just thought I would say hi! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

toilet paper is money wasted just love licking their tinypussy clean, my daughters love daddy licking them