Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Playin at the park

Cass LOVES the park! She gets very sad when it is time for us to leave. She loves swinging, sliding, and climbing through the tubes on the jungle gym.
You can clearly see how much static electricity is in the air--and how much her hair has grown....
She likes to climb up the step and down the step--up the step and down the step--up the step.....you get it.
Hmmm, what should I do next???
Ah, the slide. This is a new favorite. She knows how to scoot her legs to make herself go (whether you are ready to catch her or not) and she can make it down without tipping over backwards and whacking her head on the slide! She loves to slide!
Her old favorite is the swing. She'll stay in it for an hour if we will let her!
**Disclaimer: Double check the air quality before you take an hour long trip to the park. She and I were both up all night with stuffy/runny noses and BAD ALLERGIES! The poor baby still can't breathe.....
--David and Jodi--We love you and are praying for peace for your family and a safe trip to Kentucky for you all.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks so much. As it turns out, Reagan & I are both sick. So I have to send David on without us. Makes me SO sad, but it is the best we could do. Thanks for the prayers!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Cass is sooo sweet. Love you both, kendra and jodi

Susan

Pearson Family said...

Is that the park across from your house? If it is...that is the park that I got stuck on the slide while 9 months pregnant while trying to slide down with my 3 year old yellow lab in my lap. I pulled something so bad in my arm I thought I broke it. Fun times. Cassidee is getting SO big!

Ashley said...

Her hair is precious! I love seeing her at the park

jennifer said...

Great to hear back from you! I don't mind if you put a link at all!! I will put yours on mine too!

Jennifer K said...

I love the park pictures! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I loved your Valentine brat tale. Valentine's is a tricky ordeal.