Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Random countdown someone sent me...seriously, I'm bored!

Favorites:
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: at the moment--Chinese food
Favorite Month: December
Favorite Song: Can't think of one at the moment
Favorite Movie: Notting Hill, Monster-In-Law, The Little Mermaid
Favorite Sport: to watch, football--to play, basketball
Favorite Season: Winter
Favorite Day of the week: Saturday! :)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: I'm not a big Ice Cream person--choc. chip cookie dough, if I eat it.
Favorite Time of Day: Right when I get home from school and see Cass

Currents:
Current Mood: boredom and exhaustion
Current Taste: in my mouth? dr. pepper, I guess.
Current Clothes:capris and a khaki shirt
Current Desktop: solid blue
Current Toenail Color: dark pink
Current Time: 3:01 pm
Current Surroundings: my classroom
Current Thoughts: I need to clean this place up--open house is Tuesday.
Current Wonderings: If I leave early, will anyone notice/care?

Firsts:
First Best Friend: Rachel Buchanan? Crystal Dickenson?
First Kiss: don't remember. Maybe Chas Hoke--okay, there's some info for my family...
First Screen Name: do I have a screen name?
First Pet: that I remember--Sheba. I kinda remember a cat named Tony.
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: Don't remember
First Computer: that Jeremy and I bought together? The one that 's on my desk at home--I don't know what it is...
First Home Location: with Jeremy? my lovely house in North Central Texas!

Lasts:
Last Cigarette: Never! EWWW!
Last Drink: dr. pepper
Last Kiss: from Cass, when I left home this morning
Last Movie Seen: Click, I think
Last Phone Call: from Kayla, at lunch today
Last CD Played: Cassidee's Veggie Tales CD in the car last night.
Last Gift Received: my flowers from Jeremy on V-day

Have You Evers:
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: yes. I married him. :)
Have You Ever Broken the Law: yes. I've stolen street signs
Have You Ever Been Arrested: nope, can't catch me....
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: yes.
Have You Ever Been on TV: YES!!! In Abilene!!!
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Nope

5 Things:
You've Eaten Today: carrots, soup, eggs, toast, snickers mini
You've Done Today: checked email, taught 6 classes, yelled at a first graders for spilling paint, gone potty, bought a dr. pepper to calm my nerves!
You Can Hear Right Now: clicking keyboard, a kid yelling in the hallway, two teachers talking, the a/c, and my phone ringing--better go get that!
Things You Can't Live Without: any members of my family, ice, chapstick, deoderant, TV
Things You Do When You're Bored: bite my nails, eat, watch TV, call someone on the phone, rearrange my sock drawer--just kidding!

4 places you've been today:Bathroom,school, teacher's lounge, my classroom

3 people you can tell anything to:Jeremy, mom, Cassidee--she won't judge me or tell my secrets!!!!

2 Choices:
Black or White: Black
Hot or Cold: hot food, cold weather

1. thing you want to do before you die:
Can't think of anything great to go here--run a marathon? climb a mountain? travel all over the world? I'd like to do all of those.....

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I actually enjoyed your boredom! :) I need to call you today so we can plan!

Jodi said...

I actually enjoyed your boredom! :) I need to call you today so we can plan!