Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm such a brat--Happy Valentines Day!

Let me just go ahead and start by telling you why I said that I'm such a brat.... Yesterday morning after I got ready for school I went and got Jeremy's Valentines presents and put them on the kitchen counter. I noticed that when I did this there were two envelopes already sitting there. One was for Cassidee and the other was for me. Jeremy got Cassidee the cutest pop-up card that cracked her up! Every time we would open it she would get excited and clap. (wish I'd gotten a picture) Then I opened my card. It was very sweet--I always get him funny cards, he ALWAYS gets me sweet, romantic cards. And, that's it. He had already opened his present from me and his present from Cassidee. He got two presents. I got a card. Yes---I was being VERY selfish!!! I realize that. Something inside me wouldn't even let it go!!! I called him on the way to school after barely even telling him bye. I told him that I was sorry that I was being a brat and I really did like the card.
Fast forward to yesterday afternoon---I walk into my classroom after lunch and this is what I find on my desk..........
Yes, a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Why do I doubt him??

The rose and teddy bear in Jeremy's hand is what he got Cassidee--her first rose and it's from her daddy!
Cassidee got Jeremy a picture frame with their picture in it and it says "I love Dad."
Cassidee and I on her first Valentines Day.
Her Nana got her a new swim suit for Valentines Day. We are excited that Nana and D-daddy just bought a new house with a pool. Cassidee will be stylin' in her new pink poodle swim suit this summer!
Happy Valentines Day!
**I have to go apologize again for being a brat.....

7 comments:

Sarah said...

glad you found me...I know my blog isn't as cute as yours since I don't have a cute little one running around. About that hanging out thing we should really work on that. It is kind of sad!

Ashley said...

You aren't a brat! :)

I am glad you posted a picture of Jeremy. I haven't seen him in forever either!

Glad you had a good Valentine's DAy!

Rachel said...

I always knew you were a brat. My sympathy goes out to Jeremy. Kiss Cassidee for me!

Jennifer K said...

Beautiful flowers! I am glad it turned out for you! I think we all have a little "brat" in us! Your family is adorable....

Jodi said...

Great story. I read it awhile back but just now had a chance to comment on your brattiness. Brat. Great new look to the blog by the way.

tleaf10 said...

maybe you would be happier if Jeremy got you a weed-eater for Valentine's Day ... would you like me to forward this to him?

Anonymous said...

love to do her right in her crib, get hernaked and I have something nicer she can suck