Sunday, February 25, 2007

Our 11 month old phone talker and "horsey" rider

Our new thing for the weekend: Talking on the phone. It cracks me up to see her do this---because at 11 months old she knows exactly what to do!
First she finds the phone....


Then proceeds to "talk" to whoever is on the phone--even with a paci in!
**And, it doesn't have to be an actual phone for her to do this--I saw her using a cucumber as a phone one time!**
I don't take many pictures of her right out of bed. On this morning I sat her in the recliner so I could make her breakfast--so stinkin' cute, even if she just rolled out of bed!
Seriously mom, pictures this early?

Still hanging on to that sheet..... Here are her 11 month pictures. We took them of her riding her "horsey." I love it that she knows the names for things now. If we ask if she wants to ride her horsey, she will crawl right over to it to get on. She LOVES it. It sings a song---which gets stuck in your head immediately---and she knows how to mash his ear to make the song start again. She may become a trick rider someday--she can really make that horse go. If she isn't rocking, she'll stop an just spur the horse!

So fun to watch!



Cracking up at daddy!

My little baby looks like a big girl!

Cheese ball!

That's her little angel face---so innocent! Wonder how long that will last????

The nose crinkle--classic Cassidee!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my GOODNESS what a big girl! I can't wait to get Reagan's pics in her outfit like that one too! :) Kiss her for me!

Kyla said...

Kendra,
Your daughter is so cute. I don't even know how I ran across your blog, but I'm so glad I did. My husband and I are expecting our first in September. I haven't seen you in forever. I hope all is well with you and Jeremy.
Love,
Kyla (Ward's sister-in-law)

Maurine said...

Cassidee... When are we going to play?!?! I want to ride your horsey! Love you! Avery

Rachel said...

I love her 11 month pictures! Especially that cute outfit she's wearing. I can't believe she is so old!