Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Having the time of her life!

I love summer! And, I think Cassidee is catching on quickly to the greatness of summer as well. She has had her fair share of sweet treats and fun-in-the-sun lately. Her own chocolate shake, a trip to the grandparents, some cake, some fun at the lake and a new camp chair are some of the things she has enjoyed in the past week!!!
By the end of the summer she'll either be worn out or completely spoiled to this lifestyle!
Here she is enjoying MY chocolate shake from Sonic. Who knew one little bite would turn into this. When I tried to take it from her she actually growled at me.....
Yummy bite!
Jeremy's not a big fan of the let-Cassidee-do-it-herself method. In fact, if you know him at all you know that not only did it drive him crazy that it was all over her..........it drove him more crazy that she got the back porch dirty.........oh, get over it, Jeremy!
Enjoying a bite or two of cake at Grandaddy's house
But don't worry, she still remembers to brush her teeth after all those sweets!
Chillin' in her new "camp" chair in her new Dora pajamas.........I didn't know kids stated their clothing preferences so early---but when we were at Wal-mart picking out P.J.'s, she told us exactly which ones she wanted!
We got to spend an afternoon at the lake with some other firemen and their families. Luckily, I really didn't have to watch Cassidee too much---there were plenty of babysitters ready to play with her.
Here she is with sweet Haley who is going to be a great mommy someday. She even changed Cassidee's diapers for me!!!
C is getting some attention!
All that pool swimming makes you tired and hungry. Chillin' in her chair, again, and enjoying the yummy fish and french fries!

Cassidee hopes that everyone's summer is off to as fun a start as hers is!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish we could do Fireman family stuff together! That would be so fun.

Cassidee is clearly my kind of summer girl!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I know you are enjoying the summer!

I love the fact that she growled at you when you tried to take the shake from her! I am welling up with pride! :) Hope to see you at Deer run soon! Jeff and I are going the first Sunday they have church b/c the niece will be there.

jennifer said...

Love the pictures Kendra! It looks like y'all are enjoying summer!

Jodi said...

I LOVE the pictures, and I LOVE her chair!! I have to know where you got that! Not that Reagan would sit in it for more than 2 seconds....

Anonymous said...

I would gladly chand cassidys diaper mum I hope you are ok if I feel and lick herpussy, rub mycock on it

Anonymous said...

haley is ready to be a mummy now i would love mycock in her