Monday, January 11, 2010

Cassidee's Christmas Program and Broom Fam Christmas

Rewind back to mid December and you'll be caught up with me. Blame the holidays or blame me for being lazy, but I'm just now getting on posting Cassidee's Christmas Program pictures and pictures from Christmas.
-
If I never hear "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" again, I'd be fine! Just kidding! When it is coming from my 3 year old's mouth and she is performing for us on the coffee table for the 17th time (while my dad is playing drums.....long story), then I'm fine with hearing it again! :)

Let me tell you, she can belt it out.
I was up in front taking pictures, but our family could hear just her from half-way across the auditorium!
They also sang "Santa Clause in Coming to Town" and got to ring jingle bells!



Cassidee was super excited that not only were Kay-Kay and Camron coming to see her program, but that they brought Cal with them too! That made her night so great!



Christmas with Jeremy's side of the fam happened on Christmas Eve morning before the big snow. Cassidee got to pick out presents for everyone and I think she did a great job.
Poppy got a blue flashlight!



But Nana got the best gift!!! :)
Cassidee was positive that Nana needed Disney Princess bubble bath and green nail polish.
I think Cassidee was hoping Nana would share should Cass ever take a bath over there.
I know Nana shared her nail polish because Cassidee came home with green toes the other day.
I've yet to see Nana with green finger nails.....




This is the story of our Christmas....
we tried to get Cason to open his presents, but he just didn't care.
Cassidee didn't mind opening them for him, but she would get a little frusterated when he didn't want to stop and look at what he got!
Here she is trying to show him his "Cars" car from Uncle Spencer.






Hope Poppy doesn't mind some slobber with his flash light?!





There you go Cason....atleast look at a present you got!
He loves these cars by the way. You shake them and then they roll across the floor.
He thinks they are hysterical!

Cassidee is going to another pre-school on Fridays now and has to have a nap mat.
She loves the leopard and turquoise one that Nana got her!

Cason also got a super cute camo and orange one, but we haven't gotten him to even sit on it for more than 2.5 seconds!
Maybe I'll post Christmas morning pictures before the end of this month.....we'll see....










2 comments:

the campbell family said...

love the pic in the nap mat! and she was so beautiful in her green dress! they are both getting so big, i miss them so much! and you too!

Anonymous said...

hey, I have already used my bubble bath and I'm just waiting for the right occasion for the green polish. what a fun morning we had. love you all,Nana