Monday, April 05, 2010

Another Injury!

Cason keeps us on our toes! He has had many battle wounds in the last year and a half, and I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. When he fell and we thought he needed stitches I laughed. It just seemed like such a typical injury for a crazy boy. But tonigt when the door slammed on his hand and he lost his entire fingernail, I lost it! Sooo sooo gross! Plus, Jeremy had to leave.....what good is it to be married to a paramedic if they're never around in medical emergencies????.....so I was left to clean and bandage the wound! Let's just say that Cason went to bed after having more than just a little candy. Suckers are great bribery tools for keeping a boy still!



And seriously, he asked for the Dora bandaid on top of the gauze! I aim to please when you are injured, so Dora bandaid it is! Poor crazy kid! We figured he was left-handed before this, but hurting his right hand probably just sealed the deal!


- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

the campbell family said...

I'm sending a mental kiss to his poor little hand :( Sweet baby, I bet he was so brave! We can't wait to see y'all at camp this summer, I told Tim when you're going to be there and we're all so excited to come visit!

Jodi said...

Ew. Poor guy!!! So sorry! Um, you married a Broom. Of COURSE he's gonna have lots of injuries!!!

Anonymous said...

poor Cason! Jodi it might be inherited,sorry Kendra. love you! Becky