Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cassidee's 4 year well check

I remember her 4 month well check.....wow, time flies!
Here is the big girl in the waiting room!


And here she is in our room. She's coloring pretty pictures, and is still oblivious to the fact that she is getting 4 shots....


She was 38 3/4 inches tall, 30.6 lbs, and passed the vision and hearing screenings.

P.S. Her exact words to me when the nurse came in with the shot tray....
"I hope I don't have to be very brave right because I'm about to cry a whole lot."
Poor girl, but no more shots till 12! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

awww...poor sweet thing. Shots suck!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok that just melted me, melted me, melted me. I have a gift for her!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you at church tomorrow or I will bring it by! Love!