Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rainbow Cupcakes

My girl LOVES to cook. Anything. Every day. All the time. She has a sweet tooth so I told her we could make cupcakes. And just to make a bigger mess for me to clean up, we decided to make rainbow ones.

Here she is mixing each color.


The finished product.
I was too lazy to make two batches so I crammed all the mix into 12 cups. Talk about an overflowed rainbow assortment of cupcakes!


Adding icing and sprinkles.


Here is mine...can you see all the colorful layers? What a fun mess!


-Posted from my iPhone

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fun, fun, fun!

the campbell family said...

You're such an awesome Mommy! And those cupcakes look pretty cool, even if they were a little messy.

Amber said...

What a great idea! I'm going to have to try that on a day where I have unlimited amounts of patience.

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok you are cracking me up not wanting to make the second batch! Diddo! :) LOVE the idea and yes will be doing it? But will it replace my brownie sweet tooth? NOPE! A box is awaiting me in my pantry for that MUST HAVE moment! LOL!