Saturday, March 20, 2010

I have a 4 year old?!

Time flies when you're having fun!
The past 4 years with Cassidee have been some of the best years of my life!
Here is the birthday girl at her party at Chuck E Cheese!
Blowing out all 4 candles!
She had a joint party with good friend Annaleigh!
Here they are with Chuck E!


Here is her BFF Cal!
I love, love, love this picture and think I'll frame it!
They do this every time they see each other!




He knows this girl well! He got her a dress up princess costume and accessories!
She's already worn it to Target....really....



Cason on the kid version of Dance Dance Revolution!







Cassidee always likes to play the firefighter game with her daddy!




The girl with her loot!








She just gets prettier and prettier (and a little more dramatic) every day!



I love you Cassidee Brooke Broom!




-
And I just had to throw this one in here.....
Hook 'em horns!












3 comments:

Becky Lynch said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! Thanks for inviting us to your party.

the campbell family said...

That girl does keep getting prettier and prettier! And Cason is SO handsome. Happy 4th to your sweet baby girl! (Love her C shirt!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl,you are a blessing from God!!! I love the picture of Cassidee and Cal hugging. Love Nana