Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Countdown: less than 48 hours....

In less than 48 hours my little family of 4 will be visiting this place again....
-
I can't wait to take this picture of her again, probably with a new (surprise) Ariel dress on!

And I can not wait to see my little boy's face light up when he gets to hug Woody again!
And since my sweet (not really a baby anymore) girl is turning 5 soon, we have some extra special treats for her during the trip. One includes a very fun birthday date with her wonderful daddy who is taking her to Cinderella's dinner so she can meet Prince Charming! (Meeting the princes are almost as important as meeting the princesses!)

And just a little FYI: my kids don't know we are going. We are surprising them! So, if you see them tonight or tomorrow....please don't mention anything!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.

I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Alyssa said...

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!