Thursday, March 10, 2011

Not Enough Time in the Day!

I can not wait to post pictures from our Disney trip. Finding the time to actually sit down at the computer and do it this week has not existed! Here are some pictures taken on my phone that will give you a little preview of our week!
-
Cass was all smiles on the bus from the airport to resort!


Excited, happy girl!


The castle at night is my favorite!


We always stop in for a little pixie dust!


Cason showing off his new shades and light-up Lightening McQueen!


And new dinosaurs!
See, the sunglasses were very useful!


We (she) dressed up like princesses.....she even got a new dress for her daddy-daughter date!


We ate way too many yummy snacks!


We even got completely drenched one morning!


Cason is following closely in Cassidee's footsteps as a thrill-seeker! He wanted to spin fast in the tea cups!


And we rode tons of rides!!!





I love how much they love Disney!



I promise to get the other ones posted from my camera this weekend! So fun!!!




- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

myfavoritebabybedding said...

The best part of a trip to Disney World with your kids is the look on their faces at all the new sights:)