Monday, March 21, 2011

5 years ago....

Tomorrow my sweet girl turns 5! That's huge! The other day she told me, "Now I'm a whole hand!" (while holding up her 5 to me!) Makes me a little sad that 5 years has completely flown by faster than I could have ever imagined, but it also makes me so proud to think about some of the things she has said and done in her little amount of time here. She is so sweet and is very thoughtful and always wants to be everyones friend. Here are just a few pictures that I like and document her last five years with us!
-
Mommy and Cassidee's first official photo!
Silly girl always loved taking a bath....she still does!

This was usually the reason she needed a bath! :)

I've always loved her eyes/eye lashes!
Here she is taking a bite of her first birthday cake!




And here is one of her one year pictures!

2nd birthday
Party at Chuck E Cheese with lots of friends.
Mommy was 6 months pregnant with Cason so this party worked well for everyone!

3rd birthday
Party at home with lots of bounce houses in the backyard!


4th birthday -- she lost that "baby" look by this time!
Shared birthday party at Chuck E Cheese with friend Annaleigh and lots of friends!

Celebrating her 5th birthday - a few weeks early - at Disney World!
Here is our princess with her favorite princess!

I can't even begin to tell you how much daddy loves his little girl or how sad he is that she is growing up way too fast. He said he is enjoying the fact that she can do so much, though. They went to a Mavs game together last night. When I jokingly asked her if I could go, she said, "No, I'm going with daddy cause he is my prince and we love each other!" They are looking forward to going to many Ranger games this summer too!

We love you, Cassidee Brooke Broom!
You make us so proud each and every day and we love watching you grow and learn new things!
We love how loving and sweet you are with your brother, even when he drives you crazy!
We can't wait for you to have fun in kindergarten next year!!
Love, Mommy and Daddy










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, sweet sweet girl! We love you SO MUCH!!!!

Jodi said...

Oops, David loves you too, but that post was from Jodi!