Friday, April 08, 2011

Zoo Pictures & School Pictures

Weekly trips to the zoo with Amie and the boys seems to be our "thing" when the weather is nice. The kids run around like crazy people, they don't get bored of it, and they take great naps when we get home. That's called a win-win for everyone!
-
Amie found a good backdrop for some pics. The kids aren't always the most cooperative, so that's why there are no pictures of Cason!
Pretty girl who know requests "messy side buns" instead of
"piggies" for her hair. :(






Funny how you can tell the kids "do not smile", "do not laugh", and "do not hug each other!" and that's how you get the best pictures!!!





Crazy kids!





I love that they are having a couple of months at the zoo featuring dinosaurs! Besides being something new for everyone to look at, my kids thought it was cool how they moved and made growing noises!





Cason checking out the (hard to see) alligator in the grass!





-
Onto school pictures.....and all these are pictures of pictures, but you get the idea.
I was a little teary-eyed looking at Cassidee's cap and gown pictures. I can't get over the fact that she is five....






This stinker!
He cried and cried and did not want his picture taken. I wasn't expecting to have any pictures of him at all. That stinker cost me more money. The picture is so him and I love it- scraped knee and all!





And I didn't think she got a good one of the two of them! Oh well-- I'm a sucker for sibling pictures!!!





- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, I really want a copy of the one of Cason! I don't have many of him alone. and i also want the two of them together please!!!! becky

Jodi said...

If you HAPPEN to have extras, my fridge could use a few of those cutie pie kiddos. Miss y'all! :) :) :)