Friday, May 06, 2011

I can't take much more excitement!

Soccer is officially over for the season! In her last game she scored 2 goals. She scored atleast one goal in every single game this year! Awesome!


This kiddo keeps me on my toes! Unfortunately for me, every time he does something he isn't supposed to, he give me this cheese face and I start laughing! It's not making my discipline job easy! I laugh just looking at this picture!


The kids got to bring ladybugs home from school. We took them in the backyard to release them. (a rare picture that includes me)


Opening the lid...



Crawling all over Cassidee's arm...


I had to eventually flick them off!


We are already going to as many Ranger games as possible and we love autograph night with dollar hot dogs!


Chatting with Chris Davis!


Love these boys!


Cason still doesn't like the fireworks!


This pretty girl got to spend some time in the doctor's office getting her foot x-rayed. She either jumped or fell off a rock wall at the park. Even after crying in pain while being x-rayed, this is the pose I got when I took the picture!


And how fast does time fly??? Here is Cass in the gym at Kinder Round-Up! She can't wait to go to "mommy's big school" but I'd like to turn back and freeze time.....


She looked so stinkin' cute in her new dress she picked out!


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jodi said...

She DOES look stinkin' cute in that dress! R had to look at that picture a bunch of times so she could see the bandage... she is worried Cass will be in a wheelchair next week. :)

R: I miss you, and I want to see you REALLY soon! And I am ready to play with you. I hope your foot feels better! And my Mommy just burped. :)