Monday, October 31, 2011

"Texas Flags"

More commonly known as Six Flags!!!
We got season passes and I'm hoping to teach Cason the correct name of it by the end of this year!! :)
I wasn't sure if my kids were still too little, but they had a blast!!
Here's the little man and I headed in...


We started off in the kiddie land on the small rides!


The kids went trick or treating!


And they all loved the mini-Superman ride!





We quickly moved on to the bigger roller coasters!!


The girls loved the Mine Train!


And Cason was soon a pro at the mini Mine Train!


But neither of my kids liked the cave ride---too dark, too loud---oh well!



The carousel is always fun!





I can not wait for Holiday in the Park!!

Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE Six Flags!!! Praying at least one of my children will enjoy going as much as I do!