Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Pretty Girl!!

Jeremy and I took Cassidee to the Arboretum on Friday since she was out of school. Here are some pretty pictures from that day...


She loved seeing Cinderella's glass slipper!


And getting to sit in her coach!


Pretty!!


The poses kill me---all thought up on her own!!


To say she LOVES her daddy is a complete understatement!!








***LOVE***








My pretty girl!!


She can put away a Big Mac like no one else!!!


And she was Scientist of the Week for K2!


Here she is doing her experiment with the help of her teacher!


Her school picture!


When is showed it to my mom she said, "where did my baby go?" My thoughts exactly!!

Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that she isn't just pretty on the outside. God blessed her with a has a beautiful little inside spirit too. love her! And she has great parents too. Nana

Bunch of Oranges said...

Wow!! Love arboretum pics!!!! Love her dress!!!!! She is a beautiful girl!!!!