Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time Flies

5 months old!
I can't believe it. Time has gone by sooooo fast. It seems like she was just able to hold her head up on her own and now we have a hard time getting her to lay it down for a nap! I love watching all the new things she can do. She talks all day long. She always has something to say to someone...she will tell you what she thinks, that's for sure! She rolls over. She is trying to sit up on her own. She is close. I don't think it will be much longer. She is sleeping in her crib in her room now. It was needed, even though I am having separation anxiety! She loves watching her baby Einstein DVD's and playing in her exersaucer. I recently put her in a sling facing out. She loves that. She is always wanting to be held, so I think this will be easier on all of us.
What can I say? She's adorable!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the middrift shot!

Happy 5 months!

Anonymous said...

love to get her panties off and lick herpussy