Monday, December 18, 2006

Bring on the Spaghetti O's....

We'll do this post in Cassidee's words...

Hey mom, what is this?


Spaghetti O's? Okay, I'll try 'em.

Not bad, but let me mix 'em up with both hands now!

Look, I got some in my mouth!

Um, I kinda just rubbed my face and now I'm getting a little dirty....

Oh boy, they are starting to go down my tummy and in my lap....

Oh well--they sure are good!

I can clean myself off in the sink! Nice supper---let's do it again tomorrow!

You know it's been a good supper when the food is stuck in random crevices all over your body....I found one Spaghetti O in her arm pit!

6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Last time I babysat Elijah, I fed him the O's and he got them all over himself too. I thought I got all the stuff off his face but later I was home and saw from the pictures that I took that he still had a few smudges on his face. Later that day Missy calls and says, "way to scrub up my son!" I guess she saw the smudges when he woke up!

Merry Christmast

Brooke said...

haha! those pictures are too funny! i can't wait to see you all at christmas! can you believe it's only a week away?!?!

Jodi said...

Holy cow.... hilarious!!!! And look at how much hair she has now!!! Not sure how I noticed it behind all the O's!!!!

Ashley said...

HILAROUS! WOW! What a cute mess!

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

my daughter loves me licking her pussywhen daddy baths her