Friday, December 15, 2006

I was tagged...

A - Available or single: neither one
B - Best Friend: Jeremy
C - Cake or Pie: cake--with lots of icing!
D - Drink of choice: Dr. Pepper
E - Essential Item you use everyday: chap stick or deoderant
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: bears
H - Hometown: Decatur, Texas
I - Indulgence: pictures
J - January or February: um, neither excite me too much!
K - Kids & Names: Cassidee
L - Life is Incomplete Without- God, Jesus, husband, kids, family in general, friends...
M - Marriage Date: Sept. 25, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: 2 sisters--2 brother-in-laws, unless Camron already counts...
O - Oranges or Apples: Granny Smith apples
P - Phobias or Fears: being alone (as in: forever), drowning or suffocating
Q - Fave Quote: Can't think of one off the top of my head, except... "2nd place is the first loser"
R - Reason to Smile: Cassidee
S - Season: Winter
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Whoever wants to....copy and paste...
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I still have a belly button ring--in--no, it's not attractive, but I'm scared the empty hole will look worse...
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: bell peppers
W - Worst Habit: biting and peeling my fingernails
X - Xrays: teeth, tail bone, wrist, finger, chest
Y - Your Fave Food: at the moment, anything chinese--I'm in an oriental mood
Z - Zodiac Sign: I don't know--my b'day is Dec. 27th

No comments: