Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bunch 'O Stuff


Before you read any further, go to Rachel Spencer's blog and check out her post titled C.R.R.-BFF. Cassidee and I got to take our very first mother-daughter road trip by ourselves, outside the metroplex, and stay for more than a day. We went to Paris to see Rachel and Roselyn, and we were joined there by our Houston friends Jodi and Reagan. (C.R.R. = Cassidee, Reagan, Roselyn....)




Anyway, I could post another set of 30 pictures, but since Rachel's already done it, why bother!?



Let me give you a little preview of what you'll see......3 girls, all within 7 months of each other, in matching clothes, crammed together in a chair, yeah, you get it......




Here's a random pic of Cass. I was trying to take a cute picture of her and her new church dress. All she wanted to do was ride her horse. Yup, she got her way and I got a picture of a horse's behind!
This is Cassidee after licking a lemon--seriously--she wanted it back, even after making that awful face!!!
This is my new favorite thing that she does these days. She has a basket in the living room that we keep all her books in. She LOVES books, I am so grateful for that, and she "reads" them every day!


Lately she'll take all the books out of the basket....

She puts her sheet inside the basket....

She crawls in....
Grabs a book.....
And a feather duster, and enjoys her books!
My other new favorite thing about Cassidee!
NOOO, my favorite thing is not that she sleeps. My favorite new thing is that she wants to go to bed on her own. She doesn't want to rock or cuddle, just stick her in her bed and close the door. Yes, this made me very sad at first. I felt like she didn't want me anymore. Now I realize that she's just becoming a big girl and can do big girl things by herself! (Big girl things are a big deal, right Jodi!?) Anyway, I love that I can lay her down and she'll cuddle with her sheet and drift off to sleep! Such a big girl!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to take the lazy way out, Kendra. I love her new pictures! And I love what she does in the basket - that's so funny! She is turning into such a little character. She's a doll and we hope to see y'all again soon!

Anonymous said...

pull down her PINK shorts, open her nappy and see her PINK pu ssy