Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just a bunch of pictures.....

Nothing new or exciting has been going on in the Broom house lately. We've tried to spend as much time outside as possible. The weather has been great and we have been out working in the yard when we can. Cassidee "helped" me plant flowers in the front flower bed on Thursday.
"Where did my shovel go?"
After planting in the front we went out back to blow bubbles
and kick the soccer ball.

We need to brush up on the "no hands" rule of soccer---

unless she's going to be a goalie!

Running to get the ball.....

Every time she picked up a tennis ball in the yard I could hear her saying something, but I couldn't understand what she was saying......

Once she came a little closer I understood her saying "egg."

I think she thought they were Easter Eggs!

The next three pictures are blurry because I was far away---but they show the progression of Cassidee doing exactly what she was told not to do!

Don't touch the flowers......

Don't climb up there.......

Stop pulling the petals off!!!!

After being outside we all needed to take a bath. Cassidee is quick these days, and sometimes runs off before she is dry and has a diaper back on......

She decided her chair was a little more comfy when she sat in it naked!

Then, this is what I found when she got out of the chair! Terrific!

On Saturday Cassidee and I spent the day in Decatur. We got to hang out with Aunt Kelsey and hear more about her European semester. Cass and Kels are playing with Annie and Katie--the dogs.....

She and Granmommy talking to Annie

Grandaddy took her down to see the neighbor's horses

Cass says she likes that one best


Cass stopping to smell the flowers

Look mom, pretty flowers!

Taking another whiff!


They were taller than she was!

Cass and Grandaddy looking at the tank....

...And then walking back up to the house

She road around the yard on the lawnmower (tractor....right, Jeremy?!)

with Grandaddy

I love you Aunt Kelsey!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...those are so cute!! I really love the ones of her and Ronnie by the tank and walking back home...those could win in a photo contest!! How many more days of school??

Rachel said...

LOVE all the new pictures! Especially the naked chair pictures! Maybe she's ready for a potty if she likes to sit and pee?

Jodi said...

Great pics!! She actually looked like YOU in a few of them! The second one especially. :) I love her finding the "eggs"!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love all the pictures but my ALL TIME FAVORITE is her riding her grandpa's shoulders, too cute! They are all C-R-R are all getting way too big but are still staying super cute!

Ashley said...

What great pictures! I can't believe what a grown up girl you have.