Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fireman Dolls, Cassidee the Golf Pro, and a Wonderful Mother's Day for me!

Jeremy and Cassidee were playing with a fireman doll the other day. Jeremy feels the need to explain all the equipment that comes with the fireman doll to Cassidee--like at the age of one you need to know about axes and SCBA's......

"...and here is his ax....."
Cassidee adjusts the fireman's helmet
And then she decides to talk on his walkie-talkie.....
......and listens to see if anyone talks back.........
Just a cute picture of Jeremy and Cass
Yup, that's her tickle spot.....

Cassidee got her first set of golf clubs last week. Her daddy would love nothing more than her to get a college scholarship for golf and for her to play with him on the weekends. So far she isn't great at hitting the ball, but she did a nice job of knocking a lamp off the end table in the living room.......
The good 'ol one handed hit.....
She doesn't always follow the legal golf rules----wait, you're allowed to pick up the ball with your hands when it rolls under the kitchen cabinets, right?!
Please ignore my face in this picture, but I thought she looked really cute here. Whatever you do, don't call attention to the bow in her hair, if you see her with one......She wants NOTHING to do with bows in her hair and I managed to sneak this one in there. I thought she looked really cute, but when she reached up later and touched her head, the bow came out....oh well, it lasted an hour!

Mother's Day side note:
I had a wonderful Mother's Day, although I agree with Jodi that Mother's Day is something for your mom and grandma---I'm not old enough for Mother's Day. Jeremy and Cass did some great shopping and got me an IPOD Nano and even got me the drive + play thing so that it is all hooked up in my car too! Very cool! Anyway, I'm certainly lucky to have a wonderful, precious, completely rotten child that makes me the proudest mommy in the world. And, I'm also very lucky to have my mom and my mother-in-law who are the greatest women in the world! Both are always willing to help me out (cleaning, babysitting, ANYTHING) whenever I need it. Thank you to both of you for being great mommies and helping me learn how to be a great mommy to Cassidee! Love you!!!

I'll end with a sweet, sweet picture. Cassidee picks and chooses when she is going to be sweet and "give kisses" these days. They don't come very often so I take all I can when I can. She was ready and willing and I finally got a picture of it......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you Kendra,I am very blessed too. I couldn't ask for a more precious daughter-in-law and that makes it so easy to love you.You are a great wife and an excellent mother. Jeremy and Cassidee are truly the lucky ones.luv you!

Rachel said...

Happy late Mother's Day - great pictures! I can't wait to see y'all again. Does Cassidee have a hoochie mama swimsuit?

jennifer said...

Great pictures! Kennan also got a golf set, but because he is a boy and is 2 years old, it has already broken!! He prefers to beat the balls with the clubs instead of hitting them! Happy late Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a great day!