Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Super Fun!

The one thing that stinks about living in Keller is that my dear, dear friends don't live there also. I have two wonderful friends---Rachel and Jodi. I don't get to see them nearly enough---but when we do get together, it is SUPER FUN!
-
We do an annual Christmas shopping weekend together every year---or try to. Last year we didn't do it. We all had little, little babies, and it really wouldn't have worked well. Who are we kidding? It didn't work great this year, but we had a good, long weekend of being together atleast!
-
What little girl wouldn't want to eat breakfast in high chairs right next to her best friends?!

The girls have some matching outfits. You guessed it---three little one-year-olds don't sit still for pictures.....especially pictures on stairs. Oh well, we know they looked cute!
Playing with the leggos at Portrait Innovations.
We got their pictures made in their matching Christmas shirts!
Cassidee just relaxing in her chair and playing with her Fridge Farm.
Cassidee and I got to go up to my old Elementary School where I taught and see some of my kiddos. Here, she and our favorite friend, Sarah, are playing with Cassidee's Polly Pockets during lunch. We sure do miss Sarah and our Lake Dallas friends!



1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I got a copy of the christmas photo today from Rachel! Super cute. email me if you can go to eat next weekend, december 1st or 2nd, jeff and I are craving some pei wei

Susan