Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pics from Kayla (my sister) and Camron's wedding!

This first pic is obviously not from the wedding. It is my mom and my youngest sister Kelsey. The weekend before the wedding they ran the Hills and Heels half marathon in Dallas. I just posted this picture cause I'm proud of them. At this point in my life I can't ever imagine running that far, but they claim they are doing a marathon one day. They want to run the Disney World one or one in Hawaii so they have good scenery to look at. I might be able to run if I'm on a beach in Hawaii.....

This is a picture of them finishing the race hand-in-hand.

Now, on to the wedding pictures. A few of the first ones are from the rehearsal. Cassidee and Cal (Camron's nephew) were the flower girl and ring bearer. Can you imagine how this was going to take place with both of them being 2 years old???!!! I have to say that I was completely blown away and impressed at how well they did. We didn't ask them to just walk down the aisle with everyone else---Nope, they came riding up in a battery powered Jeep! Cal is a great driver and he and Cassidee got in by the garage of the house and drove all the way around where everyone was seated under the tent. Cal helped Cass out of the jeep and they walked down the aisle together. Now, granted, they only stayed at the front with us for about a minute and a half before they ran off to play, but then again, what do you expect from 2 year olds!?
-
Here is their practice drive up. Yes, they have their seat belts on!

Jeremy was an usher but he walked my mom and grandmother down to their seats during the wedding....so sweet!

Wedding Day!!!

-

Cassidee took a great nap that day considering the wedding was at 6:30 that night. By the time she woke up and Jeremy brought her in to get ready she was a very happy girl. She really didn't know what was going on when she was seeing 8 girls all getting hair and make-up done in one bathroom, but she was excited to join in.

I had just finished my make-up and she found my bag and asked for some too. She was all smiles when I told her that I'd put some on her!

She sat sooo still and knew exactly what to do! Did I mention that she got a manicure and pedicure earlier in the week? Yup, my two year old has pink toenails with flowers on them courtesy of the lady that did my pedicure. Cassidee knows what to do somehow, because she put her feet in the spa water, sat sooooo still while the lady did her nails, and then showed them off to everyone that day. She does the same thing when I put make-up on her. I can see pedicures as bribery someday in the far future---although Jeremy thinks it's ridiculous that she already knows what to do! It's a girl thing, daddy!

Got her nails done.

Got her hair done.

Got her make-up done.

She's waiting sooooo patiently! (and eating a bunch of bribery candy too!)

Finished product! She kept saying, "I peetty, I peetty." (I'm pretty) So cute!
My sister with Cassidee. Again, so cute!
The three of us sisters......my sisters looked so pretty that day!
Our family's wedding pic!

Big congratulations to Kayla and Camron! They are coming home today from their week long honeymoon to the Domican Republic! Soooo jealous, but I hope they had a great time.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

What a beautiful family. How fun to have those mother/daughter experiences already. You just tell Jeremy to hold off, cause he'll be wanting to do those boy things with Cason soon!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

she looks adorable and so do you! can't wait to see you guys next weekend

Jodi said...

Love the pics! Cass looked SO peety, and so did her Mommy!!!!!

Amber said...

Kendra you look beautiful! I love the green dress, it's fantastic color on you!

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures! And I'm so impressed that Cass did so well. Roselyn has been asked to be a flower girl in a couple of weddings this summer, and I'm afraid it's a recipe for disaster.

Jennifer K said...

How fun! Y'all look beautiful! I love the green!

Shara Smith said...

Love the green of course. I love the new family picture too! It is great of all three of you.

The Blakes said...

Yall look so great! So pretty! Love it!