Sunday, May 11, 2008

A post for my moms....

--I couldn't find the two pictures that I wanted so these two pictures will have to work.

Happy Mother's Day to both the moms in my life.
I'm so thankful to have both of you so close by and I appreciate what each of you do for me and my family. I'm so glad that Cassidee knows each of you and loves spending time with you. She knows your house when we drive up the street. She knows that at Me-mommy's house she can play with the "kids," ride Clip-Clop, feed the fish, and play with Krizy. She knows that at Nana's house there are always Icee's in the freezer, she can torment Holly, and loves playing in the pool. I'm sure there are secret things yall do at both houses when I'm not there! Thanks for loving my baby and taking good care of her for me. I never have to worry when she is with you---I know, I should stop calling all the time!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!


Cassidee with Me-mommy
Cassidee with Nana
She is only 12 or 13 months old in both pictures---you'd think I could find something more recent....oh well!

3 comments:

Sayrah said...

happy belated mother's day! and yes, if i have to endure the reunion stuff then he does too. at least he has you to go with him. i have no one! so i don't feel sorry for him! it won't be until october, so he has plenty of time to prepare!

Anonymous said...

kendra you are too sweet. i am so honored to be able to call you my first daughter.I love getting to be with cassidee each week, we do have some fun and you never call too much. You are her mom that's what you are supposed to do. love you bunches, Happy Mothers day to you also, becky

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Such a sweet post!