Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cassidee's day at the fair!

We had a fantastic day on Friday--Jeremy and I took Cassidee to the State Fair!
She knows what carnivals are, so I tried to tell her it was a big carnival with lots of rides and lots of yummy food. She kept telling me that she wanted to ride a "toaster toaster" which I finally interpreted as a roller coaster. Since it was her "day" she got to pick what we did and where we went.....with a little bit of guidance at times. We all enjoyed the fun time!

Daddy and Cass waiting in line.....and being silly!

Silly kiss for daddy!
Cassidee's first Fair experience was 2 years ago when she was 6 months old.......
......she sure has grown!
Little thing that was just getting the hang of sitting up on her own!
This time she knew what to do and didn't need any help!


My little Miss Piggy!

My bigger, cheesier Miss Piggy!

Other randomness:
Cassidee wanted Jeremy to sit in her lap.....that lasted 5 seconds!
Cutie kids in footie pajamas!
Mommy's Little Devil!
The other day it rained and Cassidee wanted to play in our "river." Why not? It was still above 80 degrees outside.....
although now she has a runny nose and cough....oops!

:)



2 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! She is growing to fast

Bunch of Oranges said...

I haven't been to the fair since I was a kid. I love the toaster toaster! :) Too cute! :)