Friday, March 13, 2009

8 months old!

Cason's 8 months old! He's so fun. He can get anywhere, although he isn't crawling yet. He can get up on all 4's and rock, so I'm sure it's any day now. He's getting so big....literally.....I can't hardly carry his car seat anymore! Here's some pics.Always seems to eat the monkey!
I wish you could see the flip flops on his feet.....they were really cute!



Here's what happens when Cassidee gets a hold of the camera.....a close up of Cason, Jeremy's hand, and an almost empty bottle! :)



And here is a picture of Beau.
Cassidee, Cason, and I had a great time playing at Hollee's house today. New/Different toys are always fun. Beau looked so stinkin' cute that I had to take a picture. I was about to take a picture of Lilly and my camera went dead. Oh well, hopefully Rach, Doodle, or Hollee will post some cute pictures of all the kids!

Stay tuned:
Cassidee's BFF's Reagan and Roselyn are in town/coming to town. I'm sure I'll have a monster post in the next couple of days!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

He is such a cutie. Have fun with the girls!

Cox Family said...

8 months is fun age! Aubrey has started crawling all over the place! It has completley changed my world!