Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break Greatness!

Cassidee and I were soooo lucky to have some of our favorite people come and spend some spring break with us. We were sad that the fun ended too soon with Roselyn, but we made the most of it when she was with us. On Monday of Spring Break we took the girls to ride the Forest Park Train. It always seems to be a hit, and one seat is perfect for all three girls!

Mommy, is that whistle going to be loud? (It wasn't....she didn't do this for long!)

Sooooo happy!


Ignore my hair in the 30 mph wind......but here are Cason and I. Even the little ones (Cason, Nolan, and Brooklyn) seemed to enjoy it or sleep thru it! :)


Having a little snack!





And the girls got popcorn!





One tired girl on the way home!





On Tuesday we had green eggs for breakfast!






Then Reagan came over to play!
Who doesn't enjoy lunch in your undies on the back porch?









Finally getting to play on the completed swing set!









Reagan watching Jeremy finish the deck!






After all that playing the girls looked (and smelled) like it was bubble bath time!






Then on Wednesday we got to go with Reagan and Jodi to see Disney on Ice.
The girls watched a little movie in the trip over to Dallas.






I don't think they could have hidden their excitement if they tried.








After waiting in line for some light up toys that we just had to have we found our seats!









Complete fascination with her Tinker Bell twirly toy, as she calls it.







The girls were literally on the edge of their seats.....or out of their seats completely,
the entire time!









The cotton candy, that we also just had to have, came with a Flounder hat.









The girls loved the sugary snack!













Our seats were great!!!











Jeremy and I enjoyed getting to take Cassidee to the show and sharing it with Reagan and Jodi!



Up next: Cassidee's 3rd birthday pics!
(whenever I get around to it!)



















7 comments:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

How fun! I can't get over how cute all 3 of the girls are together! I love their matching outfits!

Jodi said...

We miss y'all so badly!!! :)

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Fun, fun, fun, pictures. I love that you guys put your girls in matching shirts. They are all so precious, and I enjoy checking in on you when I get a chance. Cannot believe Cassidee is three, WOW! Miss you guys!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok her expression of her tinkerbell toy is my fav!! Sugary snack one too! I bet that was sooo fun! Looks like ya'll had a blast! Oh, and Cassidee in her undies outside climbing made me LOL! :)

The Blakes said...

You guys have been having FUN! I'm so glad that you got to hang with your best friend and Cassidee got to hang with her BFs. Disney On Ice?!!! I want to go now!

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! You had a very exciting spring break!

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

The train looks like so much fun! I'm glad yall had a great time. The girls are so cute in their matching shirts. Have a great week!