Sunday, March 08, 2009

Our swing set and a warm, spring day!

As you can see, we still have a ways to go before the swing set is complete.....with the deadline being Cassidee's birthday party on the 21st.....but there is still enough up for Cassidee to start enjoying herself. Jeremy got it started yesterday with the help of my dad and brother-in-law Camron. Hopefully with a little work this week and next weekend, it will be up
and ready to go by party time!
Cheese ball!


Cason really enjoyed himself outside the last couple of days. He is content for a loooong time outside. Today was a great day to go shirtless.....
I put all of his "manly" toys outside including his trucks and his baby tool bench!
And nothing beats a water break!

I hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather. I keep thinking "March isn't over yet....I'm sure it'll freeze again...." (probably the weekend of Cassidee's OUTDOOR birthday party!)

8 comments:

the campbell family said...

The swingset looks great so far, good job Jeremy. I love Cason without his shirt, I can see his "muscles" - he's too, too cute!

Tracy said...

haha :) Love the chub rolls on Cason!

The swingset looks like it's going to be so much fun!! Cass will LOVE it!

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok I love your new blog!! Fun! Yeah for the swingset! You won't regret! :) Love seeing skin on Cason! Too cute!

Jodi said...

Kudos to Jeremy on the "playground", as R calls them. :) She will be THRILLED to play on it soon with her BFF. :)

Can not WAIT to squeeze that little chunk o luv, Cason!!

Ashley said...

Great Swingset! Good Job Jeremy!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

How fun! I LOVE the swingset! Your kiddos are too cute!

Cheryl said...

Way to go Jeremy! Who knew he was that handy?

The Blakes said...

Can't wait!