Sunday, May 03, 2009

Did I mention my sister is talented?!

*I have no clue why the pictures are posting so tiny....
My sister Kelsey was home from ACU this weekend. Since my sister Kayla got married and since Cason's been born we haven't taken a family picture. We decided to do them super-casual and Kelsey took them of us this weekend. She does such a good job and has a pretty good eye for photography. I love how they all turned out. I have printed most of them, and did some in black and white. Click on them to see them a little better....if you want to! :)
-
The whole family!
Mom and Dad
I love this picture of Kayla and Camron
My sisters and I
Girls, husbands, and kids
Cute Cassidee
Mommy and Cason--don't you love his spike?!
My boys!
Daddy's girl, for sure!!
Me-mommy and Dee

Cassidee again
Grandaddy and Cass feeding the cows
Me-mommy and her babies

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ok, I looooooooooove the pics and I HATE that I can't see them! You may have to redo that post.... even clicking on them, they stay tiny.

Amber said...

I do love his little spike. He looks like a little man already!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out!
Love you!
Kels