Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My new hero.....

She taught me how to make bows tonight. Oh man....I am hooked!
Here is a picture of the ones I made tonight. (Amie made the giraffe and brown with swirls, so don't count those!) But look at the one in the middle. The turquoise paisley is my favorite! And, Amie was right. After every bow I made I would look up at her and say, "Oh my gosh. Look at this one. Isn't it great?!" She'd just laugh at me. With each one you get a little bit better. It is completely addicting and now I'm just trying to figure out which color combinations I want to do next.
Is anyone having a girl anytime soon?

7 comments:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Oh my goodness! Those are too cute!

Jodi said...

UGH! I wish I was there because I am DYING to try my hand at that! You better have saved me some.... :)

Cheryl said...

You had a bow making party without me? I am SO SAD! Next time call me and I will bring my ribbon and hot glue gun. Oh, and Sally's has the best deal on the clips - better than Hobby Lobby even when they are half off.

allyo said...

I need a lesson! Braelynn will be here Wednesday. I want to be able to make the girls matching bows...then I don't have to worry about big sisters who might not want to share :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute....a friend of mine taught me how to make bows right after we got Torie. It was SO much fun and saved me TONS of money. It was nice to not have to feel guilty that she had a bow to match every outfit...because they cost next to nothing!!

Tracy said...

LOVE all of the bows!! If I ever have a girl, you'll need to teach me your bow making skills! :)

I was so behind on blogs, but finally caught up. Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute!!!

Monkey Business soon??? :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

ok teach me, teach me! :) They all look great! Have fun! :)