Monday, May 18, 2009

Good thing he is cute....

.....'cause sometimes he is quite a handful!!!



There are not many things that Cason won't eat. As a matter of fact, I tried to give him oatmeal yesterday for breakfast, and that is the only food that he has turned his nose up at. He is a great eater, especially compared to Cassidee, and I usually just give him food on his tray and he is good to go. Tonight he kept fussing for more. I finally figured out why.
Check out my floor.....



I guess it's more fun to swipe your hand all over the tray than to eat the food on it!

Oh well, like I said, good thing he is cute!

After taking this picture of Cason I remembered that I had a semi-similar picture of Cassidee....
Cup in hand, but same dirty face.
Love my blue eyed babies!!!




And, totally off subject, big shout out/thank you to Amie for watching the kiddos this morning. Who knew that when you ask Amie to keep your kids you get a prize as well. Thank you for Cassidee's hair bow. I'm looking forward to the bow-making lessons!






3 comments:

The Keltners said...

I just love your messy faced, blue eyed babies! So cute!!!!

Ashley said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to meet your kids one day

Cheryl said...

On behalf of Cassidee, I would like to say, "This is why you need a dog".