Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cassidee Broom--the next Daisy Duke

Another fun part of our Tennessee weekend was going thru the Dukes of Hazzard museum. There were replica cars, all the old memorabilia, and t-shirts galore! For $5 you could actually go sit in the cars to take your picture. We figured that Cassidee will never really understand why we were taking these pictures of her on these cars, but maybe someday she'll have a small appreciation for it....

Daisy's jeep

The sheriff's car

Posing on top of the General Lee....natural born model

See what I mean....the next Daisy Duke.....

Again, on top of the General Lee

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I am laughing out loud. Those pics are priceless!!!

Jodi said...

Absolutely fantastic! I am so jealous that I didn't get to pose on top of the General Lee!! Please tell me you will frame some of those for your house?? :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!! Cas is so cute!