Monday, October 16, 2006

...3 cheers for the purple and white...

I can honestly say that this is the first ACU Homecoming I have attended. Yes, I went to school there for 4 years, graduated and all, but I always went home on Homecoming weekend. Too many people in town! Well, this year I went. I did the parade, I did chapel, I did the game....I actually just did it because Kelsey is at ACU and she was in the parade. But, I'll admit, despite the crowds we had a great weekend!

Cassidee didn't know what to think of her Aunt Kelsey dressed
up in purple with some funky glasses on!

All the girls in Kelsey's club oohed and ahhed over Cassidee!
Kelsey is the closest one to the camera...good job Kels!
Grandaddy and Cassidee had fun watching the parade
(and getting some candy)!
It was a little chilly at times during the football game.
As always, Cassidee was a cheese ball for the camera!

She got tired of being squished in the bleachers so we headed out to a grassy knoll to finish the game. She liked rolling around on the ground a lot better!

Her first picture with the Wildcat. Too bad mom's eyes were closed!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

basically... I have the cutest niece in the entire WORLD!
i love you!
Aunt Kelsey

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Yeah-you got your pictures in order! What fun! You have the cutest little baby-can't wait to hook her up with Elijah