Thursday, October 12, 2006

State Fair of Texas

I really, really don't know how to get blogger to put the pictures in order. Pretty frustrating....anyway, I'll tell the story in the order the pics appear.....
Wednesday Jeremy and I took Cassidee to the state fair. Jeremy's parents were going and I had never really been, so we thought it would be a fun outing for all of us. Jeremy was a little worried about how Cassidee would act being in the stroller all day, but she proved to him that she can handle anything. She was great the entire time.
The day started off on the cool side, but by the afternoon it was a nice, sunny day. Good thing we won some water bottles. Cassidee drank the water straight out of the bottle and loved it!
There was a little farm section for the kids. They could go inside, put on an apron, grab and basket, and head out to do some farming activities. Cassidee loved driving the tractor!

**Warning**(Out of order picture)
We went to watch these frisbee-catching dogs. Cassidee loved it and was bouncing up and down in her seat the whole time!
More farm pictures....Of all the animals to put her face in for a picture, I'm not sure why we picked the pig....
(Another out of order) The spa man was trying to convince me to strip Cassidee's clothes off of her and let her swim in the hot tub....um, no thanks. But, she did have fun splashing the water coming out of the spouts!
Here is Cassidee getting her apron put on to begin her "chores" around the farm.
Entering the fair--Cassidee wasn't sure what was going on with all the people walking around, but she was really enjoying herself by the end of the day!
Last farm pic...Putting a peach in her basket.
All in all we had a super day. I played a "game" at the auto show and won $38.00 and Jeremy spun some wheel and won us a trip for two to Las Vegas. Not a bad day at all....


3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Upload them from back to front is the easiest way... Or preview the pictures after you post-switch over to HTML page view (top right)-cut and past the code to the place you want it. Firguring out how the picture order goes helps so look at the preview first-then check out the html code. Each picture has it's own code. Need me to walk you through-call Jodi get my # and I will hook you up and you get to say hello to J-Gray

Pearson Family said...

We get to go to the fair on Monday. I hope we have good weather.

Jodi said...

I am so jealous! First of all that you went to the fair... second of all that you will go to Vegas baby Vegas! Fantastic! I will say that Susan sounds super-duper-smart (yes, I said SuperDuper for your benefit!) with her "HTML" talk... can I admit I have no idea what she is talking about?? But she is right that you have to load the pics back to front. That much I have figured out. Anyways, great pics!