Thursday, October 12, 2006

6 month stats

Cassidee's 6 month check-up was on Tuesday the 10th. Yes, two weeks late, oh well....
Anyway, our girl is growing and here are her current stats:
Head- ?cm. (I couldn't remember what the nurse and don't feel like getting up to look) 46%
Weight- 17.6 lbs - 75%
Height- 27 1/2" - 75%

She is definitely growing!
The doctor said to keep feeding her like we have been and give her water from a sippy cup. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to before now, so she is already a pro at the sippy! The doctor also called her "very alert" when Cassidee kept grabbing her stethoscope. Was that a nice way of telling me I have a wiggle-worm?! :)

3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

6 months! Where has the time gone! That is so wierd to me. It seems like only yesterday, doesn't it. Check out Jodi's blog, I left you a comment there too!

Jodi said...

Great job Cassidee!!! Way to grow!

Ashley said...

Look at you, Carley is not a sippy cup pro. Hopefully soon.

She is precious!