Monday, October 30, 2006

Our Weekend, In Pictures...

We had a great weekend! Grapevine C of C had it's Fall Festival on Saturday night. We got to see lots of kids dressed in great costumes! Here's a chicken, a puppy, and "the King" just to give you an example!
Cassidee "played" a few games at the Festival. She didn't want the shovel to dig in the sand--she just used her hand. It would have been okay, except her hand was still wet from playing in the duck pond....see the pic below.....
Hmmm, which one do I pick?
She crawled around on the floor and watched all the other kids running around and playing on the bounce houses. It was fun for a while.....
I guess she got a little frusterated when she couldn't quite keep up!
We wanted her to ride the choo-choo train. When I got in line a bunch of kids cut in front of me. I didn't feel like I could yell at the kids for cutting (even though they were big girls!) so I just stuck Cassidee in one of their laps and asked them to take her on the ride.
When we were leaving the Festival we got a phone call saying I had won a raffle from the Birdville Craft Fair. It was an "entertainment" packages full of DVD's, popcorn, coke, and $500 worth of gift cards to the movies and lots of restaurants. Guess you know we will be eating out more than we'll be cooking!



Lastly, Cassidee was playing in the floor when we got home. She loves to dump out her basket of toys and play with them. When I got up from the couch to look at her she had gotten behind the basket and looked like she had put herself in the corner. She looked really pitiful, but I just had to take a picture since it looked like we had given her a "time-out."

Now she is very mobile, and not long after being in the corner she had wondered all the way into the kitchen. Maybe with her moving all over the floor I will vacuum more often....

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok.
#1. - I never, never, really never win anything. I am coming over for a movie.

#2. Presley was so proud to make it on your blog. I actually printed the same pic out to give you at church.

#3. The picture of Cassidee's self inflicted time out is
H I L A R I O U S. Love love love it. Precious.

Jodi said...

I second everything Kimberly said! Except comment #2 I guess. :) I sure wish Cassidee could come crawl all over MY house sometime soon!!!!! Love you!

Pearson Family said...

Cassidee made such a cute dalmation!