Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy (Late) Halloween--Pics from our night...

Happy Halloween--I'm only 3 days late! Oh well! We had a ball on Cassidee's first Halloween. We got her dressed up and took her to a church funival that night. She got to play some games, she did some trunk-or-treating, and, best of all, Cassidee's mommy and daddy got lots of good candy from her pumpkin!

-We took some pre-funival pictures with her two baby pumpkins-

-Hmmm, these look fun-

-I think I'll have a taste-

-Yup, these are my pumpkins-

-Daddy and Dee by the big pumpkin-
<

-Mommy and Dee-
-"Playing" a game at the funival-

-Cassidee and her friend Hope-
-Nana and Cassidee-
-Cassidee is thinking no one will notice if she sneaks a few M & M's-
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BABY SISTER--KELSEY--WE LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't she the cutest little puppy anyone ever saw.

Rachel said...

I LOVE her costume, and I love the cute bib and socks. Where did you get them?

Ashley said...

She is so precious! I just need to kiss on her sweet little face!


RACHEL - GET A BLOG! You can see my comments on Jodi's too! GET A BLOG!!!!!!!!